1. Work for Yourself, but Not by YourselfWhen a franchisee is finally onboarded to the Germinator team, they've unlocked unlimited potential to drive their Germinator franchise to success and will be in the driver's seat at all times. They'll have access to all the information they need to get started and will understand how germs, viruses, bacteria, and allergens affect us. This equips them with the knowledge they need to educate the community and to ensure that they are taking the necessary precautions to help protect their clients' environment. Potential owners will be trained to learn how to safely use all of the equipment they'll need to perform a superior sanitizing and disinfecting service at residential or commercial properties. Since Germinator is one of the fastest-growing new franchises on the market, those interested can take advantage of the solid digital marketing strategies they provide to help local franchises maximize brand awareness, leads, and sales from the Internet.
2. Low Start-Up CostsTo start a Germinator franchise, it takes an investment of around $35,000, which includes the equipment, training, supplies, and the franchise fee of $20,000. This investment also includes the All-in-One True Digital Marketing technology program that all of the current franchisees use to maximize their online visibility. It also helps them grow the Germinator brand, get leads, and more sales with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Potential franchisees have an opportunity to make a significant return on their initial investment, so there's no better time than now to help reduce the threat of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
3. Repeat BusinessGerminator's services are highly sought after and can be applied in any commercial, institutional, or residential setting. Germinator prides itself on educating the public on the importance of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting. They have introduced an ATP monitoring program to their suite of services and will conduct follow-ups for serviced clients to stand out among their competitors. Franchisees will see a repeat in business because people will want to maximize and reap the benefits of Germinator's services. People will want to schedule quarterly service to sustain an environment that is clean and hygienic.
4. Our Founders Are Successful LeadersAs previously mentioned, Jeff Gill is one of the founders of Germinator, and his colleague, Tom Lindberg, helped build the company. In addition to Germinator, Jeff and Tom are the founders of the multi-million dollar national Sir Grout franchise, which is a leading innovator in the hard surface care industry that recognizes the special needs of homeowners and businesses since 2004. Germinator began in 2015 with the vision of providing a unique method of proper sanitizing and disinfecting for businesses and households. Franchisees will be assured with their investment in this highly sought after business model because of its potential to be very successful. Jeff and Tom's proven track record as industry leaders further cements the chances for a franchisee to be successful.
5. Germinator's Unique ProcessGerminator's methodology is the most unique and cost-effective means of providing enhanced microbial protection for businesses and residences. We first test surfaces for ATP using a luminometer to detect light that can come from cellular activity. This measurement immediately determines the level of clean on a surface.
6. A Socially Conscious OrganizationGerminator is a socially conscious franchise that helps people live more comfortable lives. The franchise is proving to be highly sought after as residents and business owners look for an ally against the "invisible enemies" we call germs in their physical environments. Jeff Gill, the CEO of Germinator, wanted to franchise his service to potential owners and entrepreneurs because it stood for something beyond the bottom-line, and it's one that can make a difference for just about anyone. The franchise provides owners with a potential opportunity for financial freedom and can help protect the environment of businesses and homes from pathogens and unwanted odors.
7. Endless Markets Means Endless OpportunitiesFranchisees can secure many sanitizing and disinfecting opportunities because the service is applicable anywhere. Residents, institutions, and commercial industries need a service like this now more than ever. Potential franchisees have an opportunity to start a Germinator franchise today and can help those who want to help protect their space. If interested, speak to a franchise specialist by filling out the form on this page or by calling 855-664-3769 to learn more.