1. Work for Yourself, but Not by YourselfWhen a franchisee is finally onboarded to the Germinator team, they've unlocked unlimited potential to drive their Germinator franchise to success and will be in the driver's seat at all times. They'll have access to all the information they need to get started, and will understand how germs, viruses, bacteria, and allergens affect us. This equips them with the knowledge they need to educate the community and to ensure that they are taking the necessary precautions to help secure their clients' environment. Potential owners will be trained to learn how to safely use all of the equipment they'll need to perform a superior sanitizing and disinfecting service at residential or commercial properties. Since Germinator is one of the fastest-growing new franchises on the market, those interested can take advantage of the solid digital marketing strategies they provide to help local franchises maximize brand awareness, leads, and sales from the Internet.
2. Low Start-Up CostsTo start a Germinator franchise, it takes an investment of around $35,000, which includes the equipment, training, supplies, and the franchise fee of $20,000. This investment also includes the All-in-One True Digital Marketing technology program that all of the current franchisees use to maximize their online visibility. It also helps them grow the Germinator brand, get leads, and more sales with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Potential franchisees have an opportunity to make a significant return on their initial investment, so there's no better time than now to help reduce the threat of germs, viruses, and bacteria. Due to the global pandemic, the surface disinfectant market is expected to skyrocket.
3. Repeat BusinessGerminator's services are highly sought after and can be applied in any commercial, institutional, or residential setting. Germinator prides itself on educating the public on the importance of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting to help ensure their services will last long after the day of service. They also are rolling out an ATP monitoring program to their suite of services and will conduct follow-ups for serviced clients. Franchisees will see a repeat in business because people will want to maximize and reap the benefits of Germinator's sanitizing and disinfecting Genesis solutions and their Shield application. People will want to schedule quarterly service to sustain an environment that is secure from pathogens and unwanted odors.
4. Our Founders Are Successful LeadersAs previously mentioned, Jeff Gill is one the founders of Germinator, and his colleague, Tom Lindberg, helped build the company. In addition to Germinator, Jeff and Tom are the founders of the multi-million dollar national Sir Grout franchise, which is a leading innovator in the hard surface care industry that recognizes the special needs of homeowners and businesses since 2004. Germinator began in 2015 with the vision of providing a safe, effective, and non-toxic method of proper sanitizing and disinfecting for businesses and households. Franchisees will be assured with their investment in this highly sought after business model because of its potential to be very successful. Jeff and Tom's proven track record as industry leaders further cements the chance for success.
5. Germinator's Breakthrough TechnologyGerminator utilizes a two-step process to sanitize and disinfect surfaces as well as provide long-lasting protection against odor-causing bacteria, bacteria which cause stains and discoloration, and fungi such as mold and mildew, and algae. The first step - Genesis - harnesses the power of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) to destroy bacteria, mold, mildew, viruses, and odors caused by bacteria. HOCI is a non-toxic, near-neutral pH, hospital-grade sanitizer and disinfectant. The second step applies the Germinator's Shield - an invisible microbial coating that protects surfaces for an extended period of time against the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria. Both products are EPA registered and safe for humans, pets, and the environment. The company's highly-trained field specialists employ best practices using electrostatic sprayers and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as appropriate.
6. A Socially Conscious OrganizationGerminator is a socially conscious franchise that helps people live secure and more comfortable lives. The franchise is proving to be highly sought after as residents and business owners look for an ally against the "invisible enemies" we call germs in their environment. Jeff Gill, the CEO of Germinator, wanted to franchise his service to potential owners and entrepreneurs because it stood for something beyond the bottom-line, and it's one that can make a difference for just about anyone. The franchise provides owners with a potential opportunity for financial freedom and can help secure the environment of businesses and homes from pathogens and unwanted odors, while allowing them to feel good knowing that they helped protect their community.
7. Endless Markets Means Endless OpportunitiesFranchisees can secure many sanitizing and disinfecting opportunities because the service is applicable anywhere. Residents, institutions, and commercial industries need a service like this now more than ever. Potential franchisees have an opportunity to start a Germinator franchise today and can help secure environments for those who want a protected space. If interested, speak to a franchise specialist by filling out the form on this page or by calling 855-664-3769 to learn more.