7 Great Reasons to become a Germinator Franchise Owner
I. Work for yourself but not by yourself
– You get to control your own destiny with the support of a team and a proven system. It's the best of both worlds.
II. Low start-up costs
- You can start a Germinator franchise with a total investment of around $35,000. You can have a successful business without getting yourself in heavy debt like so many other franchise opportunities.
III. Repeat Business Model
– There are so many ways to at Germinator to build revenue and profits.
IV. Be part of an organization focused on helping others
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services – We offer the most comprehensive suite of disinfecting, sanitizing, and deodorizing services to a multitude of markets in both the commercial and residential sectors. In short, everyone needs us and can be a customer.
- Maintenance Services – To maximize the benefits of Germinator's services, our customers choose to have us return for follow up visits.
– Our goal is to improve the comfort of our customers by making their work and home environments more sanitary and more hypoallergenic.
V. Our founders are proven, successful leaders
– Our founders have successfully built multimillion-dollar brands inside and outside of the franchise world.
VI. Our combination of products and technology is like nothing the sanitizing and disinfecting industry has ever seen before.
- You will have the opportunity to introduce solutions that the industry has been waiting for many years to see.
VII. The markets for our products and services are endless
- Building Managers
- Cruise Ships
- Auto Dealers
- Used Cars Dealers
- Rental Car Agencies
- Mattress Retailers
- Health Clubs
- Doctor's Offices
- Dental Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Homes
- Physical Therapy
- Camp Ground
- Kids Camps
- Yoga Studios
- Disaster Clean-Up
Speak to the Germinator Founder